Located at 385 Main St in Winkler in the ALG Professional Centre we offer both early morning and evening appointments.
Our 2021 Hours for Dr. Joe are: Monday &Tuesday: 8:00am-5:00pm (We are closed for lunch from 11:30-12:30.) Wednesday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm (Please note that we are closed for lunch from 12:30pm-1:40pm.) Saturday: 08:00am-1:00pm.
Dr. Kristine Kazcmerek (Grenier) hours are: Monday 10:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am-2:30pm, Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm and selected Fridays 8:00am-11:00am (call for availability)
We can be reached at 204-325-1326.
*****Important Information to our Patients regarding COVID-19*****
October 12, 2020
To our valued patients,
We are excited to welcome you back to the clinic! There are several policies that we ask you to review and follow in order to keep you, our staff and our awesome community safe:
The most up to date information on the COVID-19 situation can be found at the Manitoba Government website: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/
✔️ All patients will be screened at the clinic upon arrival.
✔️ Let us know if any symptoms develop between appointments.
• Please wait in your vehicle if you are more than 5 minutes early. Feel free to call the clinic to ensure that Dr. Joe is running on time.
• Upon entry of the clinic, you must use the provided hand sanitizer at the front desk.
• No more than two patients in the waiting room at one time. If you notice two in the clinic already, please wait in the hall on the provided seats, spaced to social distance. The receptionist will call you when it’s your turn.
• NO WALK INS at the time. Please call for all appointment scheduling or changes.
• Social distancing applies in the clinic. Aside from your interaction with Dr. Joe or Dr. Kristine, Please maintain 6 feet between people. There will be signs on the floor to help you.
• PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT MASKS OR FACE SHIELDS ARE MANDATORY AT OUR CLINIC-if you have a medical condition that prevents you wearing either, please contact our clinic.
• If you are a family larger than 2 people, please wait in the hallway and maintain social distancing there.
• Please use cashless payment whenever possible. Prepaid appointments over the phone are available for same day appointments only.
• IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. We will be sending patients home exhibiting symptoms.
• If you are at high risk of exposure to Covid- 19 such as health care workers or truck drivers crossing the border, we are required to book you at the end of the day or when we have plenty of time to exercise increased sanitization following your appointment. Please let the receptionist know if this applies to you.
In addition to these policies and procedures, we will be sanitizing surfaces between patients.
As we adapt to this new normal, please be patient with us. We recognize that there are a lot of changes. By working together, we can continue to keep our community safe:) If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
We look forward to seeing you back!
Dr. Joe Suderman and Staff
Our 2021 Winter Hours are: Monday: 8:00am-4:00pm (We are closed for lunch from 11:30-12:30.) Tuesday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm (Please note that we are closed for lunch from 12:30pm-1:40pm.) Saturday: 08:00am-1:00pm. We can be reached at 204-325-1326.
We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Kristine Kazcmerek (Grenier) will be joining the clinic effective October 13, 2020! She will be working Tuesday 8:00am-2:30pm, Thursday 12:00pm-6:00pm and Friday 10:00am-1:30pm.
We encourage you to contact us via phone or email. Somebody will be answering the phone to make appointments from Monday to Saturday. Please use the contact form below to contact us via email. For directions to the office, please click the map below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch. We’re always happy to hear from you!